Wednesday, 12 November 2014
Some Activities In Classroom
Find out how the teacher planned and prepared for the section you observed.Interview your teacher.
Some Activities In Classroom
Teacher activity |
Learning activity |
Time |
In science class
teacher say for children sit on the carpet to explain him about how can
I describe the weather
|
Students sit on the carpet and focus what teacher say than
they go to their groups to do their activity.
|
12 mins
|
Teacher say for children sit in the carpet and she explain how
heat measured.
|
Students sit on the carpet and listen what teacher say
|
10 mins
|
Teacher arranges the children I to group of 4
|
Children listen to teacher and then get in to group of 4.
|
5 mins
|
Teacher say for children sit in the carpet and she explain
about wind.
|
Students site in the carpet and listen what teacher say than
they go to group to do their activity
|
10 mins
|
Find out how the teacher planned and prepared for the section you observed.Interview your teacher.
- how do you plan ?Do you plan weekly ,daily,as part of a team or individually?I plan every day and some time with all the teacher .
- Do you do anything you haven't planned to do?some time I need to do
- What is important to you when planning a lesson?organize the resources think about what they do already
- Do you plan to do the same thing with all the children in the classroom (why/why not)?no,it depends with the levels of the ability
| Teacher note about planned and prepared for the lesson |
Reflection 4
The planning is a vital element in the successful teaching process is the key of this method in the hands of the teacher there are different types of plans that suit different purposes,planning help the teacher to prepare for next year's first year next semester or the next half of the semester or next lesson,and in all cases. I think the most important point of the teacher must be done according to the plan and tools lesson.I observed that the teacher take a long time to thinking for the students plan and organize activities which suit their lesson,I feel its a great effort.I learned that the teacher must always be structured and arranged the plan every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment